P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Why you still blame Trump for the #PoisonVax and the #Chinavirus ???
==============================================

HAVE YOU FORGOT, ALREADY WHAT TRUMP SAID ABOUT ''THE CURE WITH HCQ ??? --------------------------- πŸ”΄ ------------------------------

=================== PART 1 OF 2 =========================

πŸ”΄ We KNOW HCQ kills viruses.

πŸ”΄ We know it kills Covid.

πŸ”΄ We know it can kill cancer and reverse tumors.

πŸ”΄ We know it also kills Malaria - which is SUPER important.

🚨 Why ???
=========================================

πŸ”΄ Because HCQ kills Malaria, and why is that important ?

πŸ”΄ Because Malaria is NOT a virus or a bacteria.

πŸ”΄ Malaria is actually a parasitic infection.

πŸ”΄ Meaning, HCQ also kills parasites.

Well, how many videos have we seen of little parasites in masks after the jab ??? πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„

πŸ”΄ HCQ has been withheld.
πŸ”΄ Yet, Kodak got the contract for it.
πŸ”΄ We apparently have over 80 million doses ready to go over here, but it’s still shelved worldw
07:20 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Matt Canada @Canada_1867
15 May, 12:12
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Thats why im invested in Kodak. Mass production to be released when the truth is released.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
15 May, 06:16
Ivermectin is available at Tractor supply co. You tube dose. Im not a Dr. Im only revealing a topic for you to research. Gen Mcinerney. RESEARCH.

Silver and Gold i have not, but revelation given me i give you. freely.

Be well.

Amazon Top hat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
14 May, 09:22
I located this by suggestion from a video by the man who wrote out the "recipe" to help any and all who will listen:

https://www.aestheticsadvi...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 May, 09:19
Interestingly I was just thinking today that the "covid vaxx pill" that is suppose to be coming out ( put into production before Trump temporarily left.) is probably HCQ or Ivermectin. And I wondered if these drugs might actually remove that spike protein from the covid "vacccne." HCQ removes the malaria parasite, Ivermectin removes intestinal worms. That would be so awesome!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 May, 08:29
I have been taking it for 3+ months with zero side effects and it helps my arthritis. Thanks to frontlinemedicaldoctors . com and Dr. Stella Immanuel, Dr. Simone Gold and the others!!

90.00 for consultation and about 50.00 for 60 pills - WORTH IT!!

Ivermectin is another cure and I know there are others too!! Stay safe and BE WELL!!

:) β€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 May, 08:29
I have been taking it for 3+ months with zero side effects and it helps my arthritis. Thanks to frontlinemedicaldoctors . com and Dr. Stella Immanuel, Dr. Simone Gold and the others!!

90.00 for consultation and about 50.00 for 60 pills - WORTH IT!!

Ivermectin is another cure and I know there are others too!! Stay safe and BE WELL!!

:) β€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 May, 08:28
Been on it since 2/10/21 as preventative! Also gotten from Dr. Stella, Frontline Drs! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
14 May, 07:29
You can inquire and access this med on this website...scroll several times until you see it on the L-hand side...

https://www.americasfrontl...

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
14 May, 08:03
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
Nuremberg trial 2 started.πŸ™‚

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
14 May, 07:27
i got mine from americas frontline doctors. they will do an over yhe phone appointment and call your nearest pharmacists who will provide.
it was $180 total but worth every penny if anyone close needs it.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 May, 07:23
WOW - Fantastic news!!! TYπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ™