Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/...

RealGenFlynn, [14.05.21 17:56]
To all and please share this endorsement far and wide...thank you!

I strongly and wholeheartedly continue to endorse Mr. Lin Wood for Chairman of the Republic Party of South Carolina. Lin is a strong MAGA conservative and a fighter for the people of South Carolina. His election as SCGOP Chair would send a very clear message to both the “fake news” media and current or potential politicians; In South Carolina, the SCGOP will demand that honesty, integrity and loyalty to the party’s voters are upheld by any candidate seeking GOP support. It’s for these reasons and more, that I support Lin Wood.
Lin has been, and remains, a strong and consistent supporter of President Donald J. Trump. You can’t say the same for the current SCGOP Chair, Mr. McKissick, who believes that Trump lost the 3 NOV election to Joe Biden and has yet to firmly call for election reforms within the State or across the country. He is a false prophet-
07:08 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Hill, click on at the bottom under it