Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 May, 04:17
These 3 evil doers are behind the making of this man made virus, look them up
Rand Paul mentioned EcoHealth & Baric from NC

Peter Daszak - EcoHealth Alliance
Ralph Baric - UNC Chapel Hill
Shi Zhengli - Wuhan Institute of Virology - responsible for manipulating & injecting HIV into virus

Crimes against humanity coming....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 May, 04:22
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I was reading that these injections contain radioactive bacterium that cause vascular restriction problems, hence the trouble breathing, heart attacks, aneurisms, strokes, bruising, clotting etc. I hope people running off with vials to get them independently tested are also looking for radioactive material. Someone, if you have one, please take a geiger counter to these things and video tape it. They symptoms fit for the radioactivity and vascular restriction and being attached to a bacterium, would make it a true contagion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
My God these people, if we can even call them human, are so evil!!!!!!!! I cant believe in my 64 years I am witnessing this happen

Spend some time saying prayers for our pkanet and families🙏🏻
04:37 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 May, 05:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
They look like us but they are taken over by and infested with demons. I pray constantly for all to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear and for us to be delivered from this evil. Giving our power over to any authority other that than the God that speaks to us through our own hearts is false idolatry. Many are following Luciferians like Gates, Fauci, Hollywood celebs, sports stars, and it is a choice ultimately who /what we choose to follow. We are clearly in Spiritual warfare. May all be given the eyes to see and ears to hear and heart that knows, we pray and give thanks in Jesus name it is made so and so be it.🙏

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
14 May, 05:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Amen