Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
💥💥💥Original vaccines by the DS were going to kill us. This is the tribunal complaint affidavit from April 2020 for Fauci, Gates, CDC, WHO and others. Masks were supposed to lessen our immunity, ventilators were intended to rupture our lungs etc. EVIL.

http://humanrightstribunal...
12:16 PM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
17 May, 02:32
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
how do you make sure that this document is REAL?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 May, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
15 May, 10:53
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Polly is great. Fascinating to learn Alice in Wonderland is an interrogation technique to keep us confused, thereby breaking our spirit.
I never understood the reference before. Now it makes sense.
Thanks for posting.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 May, 09:53
we're going to be short some doctors and scientists for a while after they hang for their crimes but thats okay, they were into evil stuff.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
17 May, 08:44
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 May, 04:36
This website is propaganda and not a secure site.

https://www.goarmy.com/car...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 May, 05:03
All I know is that I want all of our loved ones healed. If the best is yet to come, we all need to experience it together.

gail nichols @2021election
14 May, 08:30
so what are the shots?

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
14 May, 06:35
Aren't these the same vaccines they are giving now that are killing some people?

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
15 May, 01:04
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
I wish we knew!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 May, 06:26
Just EVIL .

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 May, 02:19
Read this one and note the date being used. I read somewhere we were going to a new calendar system.......
http://humanrightstribunal...