I am What I am @OfLight
I am just putting this out there... I sell medical supplies and there is a National possibly international backorder situation with BLUE blood drawing tubes. The mfg's are out of stock and can't keep up with the demand. What do these do, they test for clots. Something is up with this, my guess it is the vaccine causing clots and no one is talking about it except people who are asking for them.. WHAT is going on. Watch the signs for any loved ones who got jabbed!
10:48 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by OfLight in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 May, 02:42
In response I am What I am to her Publication
I was reading that these injections contain radioactive bacterium that cause vascular restriction problems, hence the trouble breathing, heart attacks, aneurisms, strokes, bruising, clotting etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 May, 11:21
VERY important if true. Blue top tubes are used only for determining blood disorders in clotting, efficacy of drugs being used to "thin" the blood as most lay people would understand. People who have protimes drawn to determined if adjustments need to be made in their medications for instance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
15 May, 09:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Its true Becton Dickenson and Greiner bio one. are the only 2 makers of blood drawing tubes and neither have had any in stock for at least a month. rolling backorders no real eta .

1776 ... @IGG1776
14 May, 10:57
🤔