Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
I get frustrated, not mad, but frustrated with all the bullshit in the world today. I know the truth and have always seen thru the lies, being a psychic empath is a gift God gave me. Getting angry or upset about any of the BS is a waste of time and energy and it feeds the evil. Evil feeds off of negative thoughts,feelings and emotions. You have abolute control over what you think, feel and do. Matter of fact thats all you have control of so stop worrying about what will happen tommorrow or what happened yesterday and focus on today! Be kind even if you think that person doesnt deserve your kindness, who are we to judge? Love even when surrounded by all the hate, love conquers all! Forgive YOUR trespasses and those who trespass against you! To not forgive whether yourself or another is a prison in its own. Seek in GOD, through him all things are possible!
10:20 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TxReaper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica Gutierrez, click on at the bottom under it