Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Might call this a ‘Scavino Proof.’

Dan tweeted a video that included the same ‘Q74’ fire truck from Q drop #1363 .

Note 3 year delta between Q’s drop and Dan’s tweet.

Q post#74 = “What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]…”

https://mobile.twitter.com...
10:03 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
20 May, 10:31
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Q74

7/4

Independence Day

I smell freedom

BQQMs incoming

WWG1WGA !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 June, 10:12
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Mount Rushmore 2 years in a row? Who Knew? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
16 May, 09:30
RT'd by Richard Grenell, former Director of National Intelligence: "'No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!' - Ronald Reagan" - Brad Polumbo, Mar29 2021

Lynn Melton @Lynnparalegal1
14 May, 12:08
I've seen something that's terrifying
Christian profit saying Trump is dead, a clone is being used, Q was just a tool in the battle as both sides are ca-bal, just 2 illum"inati families in a war to control the world. Dan Scavino pics of Trump in black and white mark the time we lost. It's unimaginable, and I need something to hold on to, my faith has been shaken badly.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
15 May, 11:17
In response Lynn Melton to her Publication
scaremongering. ..... The Lord is on His throne and He is ultimately will have His way AND the greatest ingathering of souls still has to take place (already started).

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 May, 11:42
In response Lynn Melton to her Publication
Faith and hope are found in the spirit of your very own heart not in the words of men. The Creator quietly speaks to ALL of us but we only hear when we quite the noise in our minds. The truth is found in the silence within. Fear is not a fruit of Love but rather a weed that chokes out life. Love is the only thing that chokes out the weeds. You've got this!!! 😉

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 May, 11:13

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 May, 10:39
CASTLE LOCK

post 74
Comms understood? pointed ref? US Flag [post] “Castle Lock”

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
14 May, 10:06
new dan

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
14 May, 11:03
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
And Biden "won". Yeah right.

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
14 May, 05:46
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
🇺🇸All the feels!!!!