Yester Vue @realyestervue
Joshua said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life...no one comes to the Father except through me..." I love Trump, don't ever get me wrong on that...we needed another Samson, a second Moses who even openly argued with God he was so strong in spirit, a staunch leader of unending endeavor who would stand his ground in the face of the impossible...but in the end do not forget that this battle is for God, for the truth, fo the Way...and the Life. Moses never set foot on the Promised Land...but without him, we would never be where we are today. Give God the Glory, and as they flowed Moses...follow Trump to that glory. I think great things await the faithful...
11:25 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 May, 11:34
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
When all seems hopeless and lost when everything seems as though the enemy has overtaken all hope and chance for victory has all but passed when every sign to be displayed rings of seeming loss for the cause...will you hole out but one-moment longer...for God waits in the wings with deliverance for all of his children and glories in the defeat of the enemy...the Master of Lies and Deceit..to confound him with the deliverance of his peoples to Glory in his name...will you be a part of that Victory? I am sorry...the minister in me revived this night..bless you all that held on Faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396