Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
14 May, 09:49
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I'm the ruler of myself!! So back the frig up bubba! Shove your mask and jab where the sun don't shine!!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’ͺπŸ‘‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
14 May, 08:40
Don't ya love Scott...he is awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
14 May, 08:35
Love Scott, so glad we still have a voice on Twitter to respond to the effin nutjob...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
14 May, 08:32
My rules are simple; don't tell me how to live my life! You can take your masks and your jabs and shove them where the sun doesn't shine!! Yep, right there.. *

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
13 May, 10:34
Yes, we will not rest until all tyrants are out of office or held accountable for crimes against humanity.