Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 May, 01:15
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Excuse me ,but, what has this reply have to do with the post above. Have I missed something ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

JOLIE LE-VU @joli08
13 May, 11:16
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank YOU for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 May, 08:21
show proof to this. i trust whiplash as far as i can spit. hes full of pushing adrenalin for the junkies

13 May, 08:23
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Whiplash did not write this he just posted it. What do you disagree with specifically ?

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 May, 07:47
Not really what I think about all this. The market index is not down today.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 May, 07:11
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 May, 07:05
WE GOT THE GOLD.

13 May, 07:08
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Yes the US does ,but, this gold belong to ever human on earth. 5000+ years of stolen gold from humanity. It needs to be returned to all humanity that is Peaceful.

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
13 May, 06:50
HALLELUJAH!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 May, 06:42
with so much going on I forgot to search for information floating around about United States being shut down for 10 days! Anyone care to comment?