TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 May, 03:02
https://youtu.be/QHSjW3cGn...

Who Shall Go Forth And Give Gods Words to His People,
I say : I will Lord , I Will GIve Them All That You Ask Of Me Too Give.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
Wonderfully stirring sermon!! Whole-heartedly agree! Here is a picture of the Narrow Gate. Jesus said it was easier for a camel to go through "the Eye of a Needle" (an actual gate) than for the rich to get into Kingdom of Heaven! (Matthew 19:24) .. Our Pastor's upcoming sermon for this week, mentions it! I do media for worship and made a PPT slide of it for the sermon. This is how narrow the way is; and oh by the way, %-age wise, the poorest of Americans are RICHER than MOST of the known world! We DO NOT get a pass in that Scripture!
03:36 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 May, 03:42
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Most here will not see the Kingdom of Heaven after Judgement Day. Most will go to Hell for eternity. Its not the Cross, the Nails that will save you its with pure FAITH you ask for forgiveness and live as Christ lived and the Kingdom of Heaven awaits those who truky believe and try as Christ showed to live by the 10 Commandments given to Moses and know inyour heart you are forgiven.
John 3:16 Read it ........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 May, 03:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
We are granted entrance into God's kingdom based on whether we are spiritually alive or dead. We become spiritually alive by accepting all that Jesus has done., by belief and faith. It is by faith that we are saved. First he forgave all sins and paid our sin debt in full. Why ? Because the wages ( cost of sin ) is death, ie spiritually dead.) Then when we accept, trust and believe Jesus, He restores our dead Spirit to life by imparting to us the Holy Spirit, His Spirit indwells us. We are made alive spiritually once again, born again, made into a new creation. He transforms us from spiritually dead to spiritually alive. When we die that is the criteria used for entrance into God's Kingdom eternally. That is why Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses because the law was given to prove to people that they could not keep the law. The law had to be obeyed perfectly. The New Covenant is based on faith and belief, changed hearts to enter the promised land of heaven.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
13 May, 04:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The Truth! It is what I know for SURE. It is a sad thing for sinners to fall into the Hands of an Angry God, is what one of the early American preachers declared i.e. Jonathan Edwards. The balance of it is this: “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” II Peter 3:9.

Lest anyone should misconstrue your declaration, which is true (1), God said something very profound in one of my favorite Books of the Bible - Romans. "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." (Romans 1:19)

I am trying always to do my part in sharing. And as my Dad used to tell us when we were growing, to be very clear about the choices we made. "Every tub has to sit on its own bottom!"