Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
From George News on Telegram: EYES ON AZ!! THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!!

You can follow me there as well: https://t.me/johnny_cue_17
02:28 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
19 May, 08:50
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Who is watching if media is ignoring it, not giving it any attention?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wes Hamrick @Snotamer
13 May, 11:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 May, 04:47
I think I’m going to need more eyeballs.✅😁😂😂😂

Andrea Crisanti @Androxenty1985
13 May, 04:20
from Argentina watching and following and supporting the president not only of the United States ... the president of the world Donald Trump, because that is how my heart feels🇦🇷🇺🇲🙏❤

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 May, 04:53
In response Andrea Crisanti to her Publication
We love you too. believe that! 💞💞💞💞💞

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
13 May, 04:14
I hope The Miracle start very soon🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 May, 02:40
SO, WHO IS IN CHARGE :)

https://youtu.be/kDOEm_lGm...
Limonádový Joe - Arizona - YouTube

EN subtitles - Lemonade Joe or the Horse Opera - Arizona, Arizona is the land of true men. (Best scenes from legendary Czech parody)Děj vás zavede do Stetson...

Jose Bito @Josebito
13 May, 02:38
Once the Evidence is presented and there is clear proof that there was election fraud, what would happen then? We know Congress, Senate, Judges are corrupt. Going back the the SCOTUS is like doing the same over and over and expecting different results. Right? So what is the next Ste, after Arizona? Does anyone know??

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
13 May, 02:56
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
Word is when the forensic audits start turning the electoral around a domino effect will happen snd President Trump will be proven the victor by a long shot.
Fear off nuclear world war to get everyone's attention but don't fear it it's yo get the EBS activated and the criminal elite will be confessing on everyones phones and TV'S.
BLM and antifa will try to start something and will be meet with fury from the military since they already know each and everyone of them.
4 to 6% will be lost forever from indoctrination.
A new election will be done by means of quantum computing.
President Trump wins the biggest landslide ever.
The Federal reserve will be dissolved and $ will be backed by the gold standard.
Also, Nesara/Gesara activated worldwide.
The Great Awakening.