Jim Jordan @JimJordan
Even if you have the gas to get there, will Dr. Fauci allow you to have a barbeque with family and friends on Memorial Day?

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #realdonaldtrump #Republican #Trump2020 #ElectionFraud #deplorables #Freedom #WhiteHouse
01:22 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JimJordan in this post can reply
The Tirghrathoir @Tirghrathoir
31 August, 10:54
In response Jim Jordan to his Publication
https://www.fda.gov/media/...

According to the FDAs own documentation, both the Comirnaty 'vaccine' and the Pfizer-BioNTech are under EUA and cannot be mandated. See 1st paragraph, page 6. This CANNOT be mandated by law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 May, 08:14
its not up to him. last time i looked we were still a free country to some extent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
15 May, 04:40
I will have a barbeque anytime I bloody well please, with whomever I like for whatever reason we choose. As for that evil little thing called fauci, he is amazingly still a lousy dresser; one would think that with all the money he has made on patenting dieases he could afford a decent tailor.

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 May, 05:15
Hang Dr. Anthony Rigatoni Fauci for ALL to SEE!

Enough of this entire scam!

robin fineman @RobinD
13 May, 03:22
What craziness he has been creating.! He knew in 2005 about HCQ.
He created way too many diseases with patents!!
Thank you for fighting for us.