Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
13 May, 09:53
READ CAREFULLY...... 🤬😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 May, 09:53
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
WOAH...TOTAL SHITE! DON'T TELL ANYONE IF YOU ARE VAX OR NOT. NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 09:55
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yeah wth happened to Hippa laws all the sudden?!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
hippa still on the books, so do not waive your rights out of stupidity. tell people to stfu and mind their own beeswax!
09:57 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
13 May, 10:05
Only bad thing about THAT perspective is that WE cant protect OURSELVES from those walking vaccinated that are shedding the vax TO us, other than that I agree 100%!!!😁

Cage NGa @CageNGa
13 May, 10:22
In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 May, 10:25
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
👊That is the ‘question of the century’!!!! 💥

13 May, 10:00
🤣🤣 yep I dare ANYONE SAY A WORD AND I will make quite a SHOW IN PUBLIC LIKE I DID AT Target!!!! Draw a crowd!!!🤣😎

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 May, 10:03
go girl!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 May, 10:06
YES MAM! Everyone should follow your lead ...
Not wearing a mask and smiling at everyone is having a great effect too!
EVEN in the discount stores, I have met employees who eagerly want to help me find whatever! SO NICE!