Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
28 April, 06:26
Sorry y’all all these posts on Linn’s Telegram I don’t believe for one second. Either he has been hacked or he never had control to begin with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Brown @Jfbrown985
11 May, 10:33
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
He was responding to another post from this platform. He was on the search for Biden anf wanted to point out Trump was only one in office

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 04:53
In response Jessica Brown to his Publication
look at the date

12 May, 07:54
Those pics were posted as a response to Ghosts posts

my point was many believed those pics were current and Trump was in the WH.
09:37 AM - May 12, 2021
In response Jessica Brown to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ghost_of_Caroline in this post can reply
13 May, 02:18
Oh, its been several weeks since these went around. i figured everyone thought it was Mar-A-Lago since Trump won't be using the DC Whitehouse anymore