Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
This could blow your mind, but get prepared because the truth is coming and its going to hurt.....

https://t.me/Whiplash347/1...
5 images.....
08:28 AM - May 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
12 May, 08:47
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I guess the scary thing is that all of those things are true. It was definitely a hard pill to swallow when I realized everything I had ever been taught in school was a lie from US history, to world history, to religion, to mathematics, to science, to health, all lies. Thing that bothers me the most right now is our doctors and health care professionals that are all pushing this plandemic. I have completely lost any faith I had in our health care professionals. I do praise the few nurses and Drs that have actually spoken up against this scamdemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
12 May, 08:50
In response All Right to his Publication
Wait, I really hope it comes to light how doctors actually came into being. There use to be healers, medicine ppl, shamans..etc, but someone figured out they could make money off the sick, dying, and desperate, so they called the healers and such witches..you know that part probably...but they hunted anyone down that had knowledge of plants or healing and either ran them off or killed them and placed salesmen in their place....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396