Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
11 May, 06:49
Father, God I pray that all my brothers & sisters in Israel are protected & kept safe. Father, I pray you that you place your armour on them & keep them safe. I pray Father, that your will be done. I pray for the military that is doing what they need to, so there can be peace. Father, God please watch over military to keep them safe as they protect Israel.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thekingschick
@thangel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
I stand in agreement Mighty God
Hallelujah Glory Be Unto God
07:18 PM - May 11, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
11 May, 09:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I truly believe we are at the end of this all. I had another dream & it was the end of the movie. God Bless you sweet Sister.πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€οΈ
Glory to God, Almighty ! King of Kings! πŸ‘‘ Hallelujah! πŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 09:51
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Woooo Hoooo

I am ready to see Yeshua

11 May, 07:19
Your whole post is simply ....

Beautiful

11 May, 09:51
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ