USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
11 May, 02:51
So i just a fucking light bulb go off in my head and its kinda suspect to me that we have Lumber prices sky rocketing but yet we don't have a lumber shortage and now all of a sudden we have a damn "cyber attack" on a pipeline company that just so happens to supply 17 states from the south all the way up the east coast! WTF is really going on and ohh not to stop it all we all this going on in the middle east!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
Are we having fun yet?
I didn't think so!
It is said that "patriots are in control" but I know many patriots and they are not in control of any of the shit going on.
The movie sucks and I can't wait until it's over. Really am counting on an awesome ending. Things have been shitty for a long time. Yes doubt has crept in, yes I question what is going on. I'm not alone. Absolute confidence sorta morphed into nervous determination then orbits between frustration, anger, and disgust. I don't fear war or battle or even anhialation but the ten tons of spewing lies and relentless bullshit is taxing to say the least. Ready to go to work when the smoke clears.
03:04 PM - May 11, 2021
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Dog, click on at the bottom under it