Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
19 May, 08:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙂I don't believe him, I don't see the gate open. He's joking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 May, 03:09
Gates Open at Lafayette Park by the White House and I was one of the first to go inside - YouTube

Got a tip that there was some activity at Lafayette Square, the park across from White House that has been closed since the George Floyd protests and the sce...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
11 May, 03:08
So whatever was happening last week must be finished! Cool!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
14 May, 02:59
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
looks like they finished whatever they didnt want richard citizen journalist to show us yet😎

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 May, 03:06
Looks like the Peoples House is restored as a museum. Love it.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 May, 03:37
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Pretty interesting😎

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 May, 03:05
https://www.simonparkes.or...
MustangMedic is mentioned in his blog ... OPEN WH - what like a public park?

Kev Oooo @KevO
11 May, 01:48
🤣 exclusive 😂 start begging for money 💰

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
11 May, 01:47
Interesting