LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
FLORIDA PATRIOTS:

We will arriving soon on our research trip for moving from our communist state. Don't worry we are conservative patriots. :-)

Our CalExit is beginning!

We would LOVE to give our business to Patriot businesses while we are there. Shop at food stores that don't require masks, etc.

We start off in the Sarasota area for a few days then drive over to West Palm Beach, working our way down to Boca Raton and end up in Miami, Miami is not on the table, we just have friends who live there. We figure if we are going to live in hot, humid weather we might as well live closer to the beach as a trade-off.

Any shoutouts you want to give for those areas....we would love to stop in, say hi and support Patriots!

Wish us luck. ( If we don't like it, North Texas is next on our list.)

God has given us soooo many signs in the past week it is undeniable that NOW is the time. Just ask God to show you what he wants and he will. πŸ™
01:04 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 May, 01:25
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Best of luck! If you're looking to make money in Florida it's tough...i just moved to Texas 6 months ago because I couldn't make a living (single income gal). Texas is great - not sure why you're looking at North Texas as I'm in South East by NASA. Congrats on making the decision to Cal-exit. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
11 May, 01:36
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Thank you for the feedback Tina. May I ask what field of work you are in? Also what do you like about SouthEast TX versus North. Would love to get multiple perspectives. Thank you so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
11 May, 01:52
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Im living in Mineola TX . Florida is hard to find a decent job and thats the reason why we moved too. Theres a LOT of work in this area.

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
11 May, 01:10
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
check out east texas...ive been inlove with the area since we moved here 5 yrs ago and the people are caring ,friendly and kind. I have no complaints whatsoever. We have lake Fork and lake Holbrooke. I lived in south florida for 21 yrs and left because its not what it used to be. good luck !

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
11 May, 01:40
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
Hi Maude, Thank you so much for chiming in. I love getting mulitiple perspectives. We aren't set in stone at all. Can you tell me some of things that made you leave FL? Thank again!