Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 May, 02:24
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
"critically important to your Economic as well as PHYSICAL security."

Sounds like a #Biden #obamagate threat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
13 May, 07:39
Last June, maybe July, I spent 3 hours listening to these tapes. When Biden announced he was running I started asking people How that was possible with his involvement in this scandal. I still don’t understand how that happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
11 May, 06:09
This info had leaked out previously during the whole fake Russia scandal the LEFT created to take down Trump, but thanks to fake media cover up with all attention on Trump 24/7, this story never got traction. Didn't seem to make a difference whatsoever.

That was the real Joe making that phone call.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
11 May, 04:56
BIDEN TO UKRAINE in November 2016:
STOP the newly elected Trump from investigating Ukraine... "it is critical to your economic and PHYSICAL security."

That is an OUTRIGHT THREAT to Ukraine.

Silver Top @Silvered
11 May, 03:52
Dementia? NO! Just evil! Would have been a nice excuse for all the (I don't knows) he would have had to put out there! Nice cover!

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
11 May, 01:12
Remember when we all thought he was just gibbering again,

but no, he was exerting TrueAndInternationalPressure.