Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
My Father is having a double bypass today, Please Pray for Him. I know all will be Perfect no matter what, just as My Fathers Father has prepared the way for Us all. In all things we Glorify Our Creator for this Perfection of HIs divine plan within each of Us. Heavenly Father Please be the precision the surgeons require, and lay Your hands upon My Father today. 🙏
09:27 AM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 May, 01:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
He is doing better, Surgery went Well. Praise God! Thank YOU All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 May, 01:29
My heart is HAPPY TO READ IT :)
THX bro for let us know.

This song heal his heart. it is INSTANT relief of chest pain.

https://youtu.be/4PMj0rEtf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
14 May, 03:54
Praise God🙏❤️🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 May, 05:06
Prayers ongoing! 🙏🙏🙏

11 May, 05:04
Surgery was postponed due to an emergency with another patient, His surgery will begin tomorrow at 9 am eastern. Thank You for all the Prayers and Support. I Love YOU All So Very Much.

Indianairish girl @indianairishgirl
11 May, 01:29
Praying!

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
11 May, 01:18
prayers gone up"

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 May, 01:14
I pray for HIS HEALTH BRO :) IT IS NOT HIS TIME YET, HE WILL BE OK.

11 May, 01:16
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
❤️🙏

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
11 May, 11:33
may it be so. Toge✝️her.🙏🤝🏼🤲

11 May, 11:34
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
In Jes❤️Us Name. ✝️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 May, 10:58
🙏💖🌿

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 May, 10:46
Lord Jesus You are the Great Physician. We humbly ask for Your presence during this surgery of this beloved father. Please guide the medical team caring for him with Your wisdom. Heal him completely and restore him to perfect health. InJesus Name Amen 🙏

11 May, 11:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
In Jesus' Name Amen. 🙏✝️

Karen Lou @Sapphire
11 May, 10:38
Dear sweet Hevenly Father, please bless the hands and minds of those in the OR today with Jason’s father. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Karen Lou to her Publication
❤️🙏

Cage NGa @CageNGa
11 May, 10:04
Heavenly Father guide the surgeons hands and bring our brother's father through this trial by your heavenly will and grace...

In response Cage NGa to his Publication
❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
11 May, 09:48
🙏🙏🙏❤

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 May, 09:44
I am praying now

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
11 May, 09:43
Father God I stand with my brother in agreement. Bless the hands that touch his father today and bless his father with your divine love throughout this procedure. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen🙏❤🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
11 May, 10:37
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
🙏For you Jason🙏

https://youtu.be/dqLWnoEKj...
Sparrows - Cory Asbury | To Love A Fool - YouTube

Sparrows is the first single from my upcoming album "To Love A Fool" releasing July 31. Listen on all music platforms: https://bethelmusic.lnk.to/sparrowsID...