Only people mentioned by BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply
Justa Thought @JustaThought
27 January, 03:51
In response Qanon Plus to his Publication
If people knew what their favorite celebrities, pop stars, media pundits and elected officials were really like. Trump the first president in decades to start bringing these poeple down! Let all the sick criminals be revealed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rob Burns @Burnstravels
26 January, 09:56
๐Ÿ˜žit truly is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee Martin @DMAlways
26 January, 06:37
Yes it is, once again today our EBS went off for a missing 10 year old girl. So very heartbreaking .. Praying every day for the children and their families

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
26 January, 06:05
these people should be once convicted, hung till death or executed by a firing squad. no lethal injections. they need to hurt and suffer for their abuse of the children.

Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
26 January, 05:42
I Pray Daily for these innocent children makes me sick !!

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
26 January, 05:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
26 January, 05:25
This is the topic of my novel series, hoping to bring more awareness, but also to help others understand what families go through. Additionally, the five book series is a story of dark to light as members of a bloodline family not only escape their heritage, but bring down several trafficking rings. At the same time, they move from paganism to finding the love of God.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
26 January, 05:22
It's so sad that the world has come to this depravity.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 January, 04:47

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 January, 05:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Morgana Epsilon @CAP
26 January, 05:46
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I've noticed the topic of killing pedos makes people uncomfortable...seems to be mostly Christians who believe killing is wrong...yet they are ok with putting dogs down that attack kids ๐Ÿ™„ We need to normalize SEVERE punishment for those who harm the most innocent. God does NOT judge that, I promise you โœจ It's the RIGHT thing to do to END the cycle

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
26 January, 05:28
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
I would add trained helplessness and ignorance to that list.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 January, 04:29
this makes me so sad, but disgusted at the same time. thank GOD for President Trump for bringing it to the forefront! i admire that man so fricking much!