Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 January, 06:26
I got GAB going wild right now. Lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
An Adrenochrome production company is on GAB. I reported them and got a serious threat. I blocked them and have not gone into GAB since. I will never support an organization that would host such a disgusting corporation.
01:21 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
26 January, 04:21
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
i just deactivated my gab for the same reason. no one i know believes it to be true, but i still reported it because they were threatening people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
26 January, 04:26
In response Lou Chadwell to his Publication
They scared the shit out of me. What pisses me off is how did they know I reported them? Think about that. Did you see the disgusting shit they were posting. That they got a new shipment of under 5 year olds and that if they were not of the best quality they could be used for hunting parties? I didn't sleep for days.