Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
06 January, 06:28
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
☀️BEAU-tiful Patriot💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 January, 06:24
🙏🏼🥰💫❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
06 January, 06:11
❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 August, 12:01
Bless you V! We are all praying for your full recovery! Sending love, hugs and healing vibs your way! We love you to the moon! NEVER give up!! ❤️👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
28 August, 04:06
Continued prayers. Hoping you are on the mend! ♥

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 August, 02:05
Good to see that beautiful smile on that amazing bridge. 🐸💪🤗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 01:54
So glad you created a post!!! :)
I dropped you something in your PayPal. Use it for whatever you need to heal, fresh fruit, vitamins, supplements, whatever. I'm so happy to see your post. Sending love. Get better soon.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 August, 01:53
👏👏👏🇨🇦

Kathleen Kastorff @Savilla369
12 April, 06:32
You're precious. I love you.

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 January, 02:50
How radient you are. ❤️

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
28 January, 07:53
❤🤜🤛🇺🇸

NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
27 January, 11:22
☺️I have to follow you ! You are a patriot like me ! God Bless You !

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
27 January, 12:36
whaleswarrior God Bless YOU 🇺🇸
Mahalo~ for hanging in there!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
26 January, 09:34
Ms Wolski...you give me goosebumps.🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 January, 05:46
No quitters here in this huge circle of family and friends.
We are with you allllll the way !!!

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
26 January, 02:44
She us absolutely ADORABLE -can I take her home to be mine

Suzanne Palmer @SuzieQ36
26 January, 02:25
aww im so happy ive come across you on here 😍 you are amazing V

True North @TrueNorth
26 January, 01:55
Serious question... Not being smart. Is there a plan of some kind? I mean, what is going on here? Biden seems like a fake President in most ways, yet he's signed 20 EO's in 5 days, reversing much of what Trump accomplished. If he is just the leader of D.C., which is now an empty shell and foreign adversary...and if the military is in control of the U.S., when will this all become common knowledge? Are we to sit it out for 3+ years? None of this makes sense. WHEN will the truth come out??

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
26 January, 01:52
Your anazing honey!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
26 January, 01:52
your smile is infectious !!! God Bless You

Donna Martin @Meme17
26 January, 01:48
YAY our super PATRIOT is here 💖💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
26 January, 01:45
We love you Veronica!

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
26 January, 01:40
Twitter booted me but I haven't given up either dear V! So glad to see your beautiful smiling face! We stand strong together my friend!

Charissma _15 @Riley
26 January, 01:37
Your smile is a gift to me! God bless you! 🙏
Sending you a big hug in love! 💞

Finding Truth @FindingTruth
26 January, 01:37
The Best is Yet to Come!! Thank you!! 🌸❤️

Pam Krasuski @BeTheLightKS
26 January, 01:33
God Bless YOU!!!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 January, 01:32
Hanging in there with you! God Bless