MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 May, 03:07
I will never do a vaccination. I will never even go to a doctir again. PERIOD. Stop listening to liars

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 May, 03:09
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
politicians and dr's both corrupt as f, both practice...law and health care....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
10 May, 03:25
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Cops as well

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Sir, LEO live a life you do not even have a fucking clue about...1.2seconds...make the decision...

You get it? or have another snarky reponse...
04:13 PM - May 10, 2021
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
10 May, 06:11
Corporate life ain't for everyone. Is your foreign agent registration up to date. Why do you have to register FARA anyway?

Keressa Bruce @Kere
10 May, 04:15
Thank you so much!! I'm a retired Leo and so is my son, my husband still serves as one!!!

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
10 May, 06:10
In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication
They lock up Christian Pastors and bow down to BLM thugs.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 May, 07:24
In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication
Thank you and your's. I have multiple LEO / First Responders in my family. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water... Sure there are a few bad apples, however the majority are for freedom and liberty. "Lumper's" are as dumb as they sound.