Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 January, 04:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Someone please tell them that this is not a democrat-republican issue!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Cann @Janie216
26 January, 03:06
That was quick. lol The plan is working perfectly. They are ginally waking up. 👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Keep TheChange @TruthQoach
26 January, 02:08
Well done compilation

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
26 January, 01:49
Fakebook doesn't like the music do to copywrites. KEK
Such losers.

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
26 January, 01:37
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Please don't be mad at me. This is the best comedy movie I've ever seen. Oops, I meant been in. These peeps need Mike Adams Ranger Report homework list. They could share with all their friends and get this show on the road right quick. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🙃🤠

MAGA MannyD @Dirty_Rice420
26 January, 01:23
🤣💛🤣

Jolina Savage @JoAlex
26 January, 01:08
This is soooo priceless! lol I had a friend who I lost after November when she said really mean things on her FB about FLOTUS and President Trump. I deleted her on my FB and hope to never hear from her again. (I forgave what she said but I will never forget) I'm sure by now she wishes that Trump was still her president! hahahah When Obama was in office I never said anything about him however I hated what he was doing to cour country. Trust the plan and pray daily for our military and POTUS Trump!!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 01:03
If these people are real, I have zero regrets for them. Sorry about their luck. And mine.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 01:02
Brilliant! when will the guillotine show up?😉

ᎻᎧᎮᏋ ... @FaithInClarity
26 January, 12:57
It'll be more painful for them when they realise China owns Biden! Missed ur tweets..thanks for the follow! 😁

Alice Richter @JAliceR
26 January, 12:55
Trump said, "Be careful what you wish for"😂