TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 May, 01:44
This week ahead of releasing any gory details , including pics I will warn all prior as its tough to imagine what the evil people have done. They get the AdrenoChrome before eating these children and these people will all die. So if the day this is shown don’t look at it unless you have a strong stomach. Or if you want to sleep at night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 May, 01:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I agree ~ to know is enough 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 May, 02:03
In response white light to his Publication
Yes, I haven’t slept well after seeing this pure Evil and Cannabalism again. I wish I had never even seen these photographs.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 May, 02:16
I'm not sure I need to see
I might hand this to God to be my eyes

I reached my overload watching a little boy hanging. Out of hundreds of pictures I have looked at ...that one was my limit.

maybe I should not even post them as its very disturbing to most people. I have slept well for a long time and wish I had never seen them.
02:19 PM - May 10, 2021
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 May, 03:33
😒🌴 I too just let people know that what I know is very disturbing. I seen very little. I know what is going on so I stop myself from continuing. I do also say if you need proof you can find it. When it all comes out I think they need to be pushed a little to understand this is real evil going on. No need to show everything. I believe most will wake with short proofs. It will haunt them. .

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 May, 02:40
For what it's worth, people can research for themselves. You can point them in that direction and let them make up their own minds. When I come across something like that, I'm fairly used to it but it ALWAYS, 100% of the time lowers my vibration and puts me in a negative space that I have to work to rise above. Sometimes we think we have a duty to show the truth, and in part that may be true, but I don't believe it's our duty to shock people. Most have not had the time to acclimate to it as we did. Again, to know is enough - God would never ask us to repeatedly assault ourselves. We're here to transcend negativity... 🙏

10 May, 02:52
Thats why I posted I will not post those pics as its to much to comprehend. It does lower your vibration even seeing such horrid thigs. Thank you for your response.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 May, 02:56
Most of us have been researching this stuff for decades. Imagine the shock and horror for those who have not. It will be like a brick upside the head.
We must have compassion for them and comfort them during this time.

10 May, 02:28
I'm worried about it
How it will be in History books
How to tell the story of truth without affecting the minds if our youths
We have to think about that ...
We looked since day one Q
We were not prepared but we did it together
I see the effects on some of us that fought side by side in that Twitter Daze
Myself included ..I looked for four years before I broke. I felt it was better for me to see than my children who are parents.

10 May, 02:52
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I was getting prayer request from soldiers
By DM. Q had just started
They were asking me to pray for them
Asking me how to get those images out of their minds
I said The Name of Jesus is how you do it .
I'm with you so I'll help
Everytime those pictures come into your mind YOU start saying Jesus Jesus Jesus
You may remember. on twitter when I wrote
Jesus Jesus Jesus. like a hundred times a day ... it was for them ...

Now imagine if you will a soldier entering the den of evil and seeing

a man raping a child like a rabid wild animal
The childs neck is sliced.open with blood pouring out and that creature is licking that blood in a sexual. raping rage

by the way....that creature got shot

I was praying for the front line men and women who needed God to carry them and I was PROUD to hear what they needed to say.

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
10 May, 02:27
I would like to see it, and maybe like me there are more people who will like to see.

robin fineman @RobinD
10 May, 02:25
The ppl need to see. IT MIGHT WAKE SOME UP!!
Just put a warning on them.