Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
"THIS VACCINE IS A MURDER WEAPON!" - DR. LARRY PALEVSKY, MD

Dr Palevsky explains cognitive dissonance and says that some people are unable to process the reality that an abusive authority might just have some sinister intentions because (the red pill) of reality is too difficult for them to swallow. It's a mechanism the perpetrators of this genocide are exploiting and will lead to the depopulation of anyone who is too cowardly to see the truth.

Consider what the future may look like once everyone who tragically put their faith in government has been "depopulated" leaving only those who see this evil agenda for what it is, and demand Justice.

There are far too many awakened already for these sociopaths to succeed. They have already lost and are now just trying to take as many "useless eaters" with them as they can. Petty, selfish, evil, and weak right until their bitter end.
09:52 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 10:59
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Wow. I hate to say that this makes sense, but it totally does! 😳🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I do have an awake friend who is a Ob/gyn nurse that was forced to take Vax, I hope aome can find a way to reverse this Demonic shot and survive. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
10 May, 10:55
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
My daughter is a nurse in a children's hospital
and took 2 shots. I am terrified.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
10 May, 10:56
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Watch the videos of worms and nano crap in the disposable
masks.