walker Fast @Fastwalker
05 May, 03:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 May, 04:23
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I have been posting for months now about the importance of our natural immune response & how the covid "mandates" are the OPPOSITE of what people should be doing to have a strong immune response. PLEASE start doing these things BEFORE the next flu season:
HYDRATE! Drink FILITERED ALKALINE water. Minimum 32-40 ounces daily. ( buy a filter or pitcher that makes alkaline water & removes fluoride)
STOP drinking soda & bottled water. It makes the body ACIDIC which makes a person more prone to cancer & other diseases.
Eat a healthy diet
STOP eating fast food
Get out side in the Sun to boost Vit. D levels ( get your D level checked & supplement if low)
REMOVE that filthy mask that is storming your body with bacteria
Exercise ( a daily brisk 30 min walk OUTSIDE to begin)
Socialize with others ( boosts the immune system by reducing stress)
Laugh, smile, enjoy some fun
Connect with God ( we are mind, body, spiritual beings, don't neglect your spiritual side)😇
PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
Where do I buy this filter-what’s it called?
06:43 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catturd_Fan in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 May, 06:48
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
I have a Seychelle PH2O pitcher. Go to Seychelle site and buy direct.