Never Evil @NeverEvil
Im going on a blocking spree, maybe toss out a couple of FOOKS for the real winners.

This is just for my reference, but feel free to use the same tactics. Trolls, bots, & scammers are receiving a one way ticket to IGGY town.

If I see a poster with a billion different hastags .... GONE. If theres is a poster trying to push some sort of shiny product ... GONE. If I see any overtly graphic material used only for shock value that is not directly related to a specific event .. yup, gone. Meaning if its just a random grotesque image, attached to a random accusation of someone, that is grounds for me to not want to listen to you. However, if the image is a direct result of a situation, that poster will not be blocked. I.E. an explosive device detonated & there were casualties with a photo of the scene.

Redpaper news, Real Raw News, or any other news that feeds us what we want to hear, will be viewed as skeptical, due to the lack of resources to verify the story.

I’m limiting a
01:43 PM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by NeverEvil in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
09 May, 01:48
In response Never Evil to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396