Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 May, 12:01
Political & Financial Landscaping underway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
30 June, 07:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
PEOPLE WHO WATCHED YOU GROW UP ARE WAITING ON YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
30 June, 07:10
Q-laid aside. Do believe deep in your heart he is still alive? Unfortunately I windsock on this.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 June, 04:10
+++
++
+

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 04:04
🙏

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
19 May, 04:32
It can’t happen soon enough!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 May, 02:49
TRUMP CARD IS NESARA W/ JR

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 July, 08:16
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
OOPS: IF FAKE BIDEN ROLLS OUT NESARA TRUMP NO LONGER BECOMES NESARA APPROVED TO BE POTUS !! THIS PART OF THE CRAZY PLAN ??

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
18 May, 02:49

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
18 May, 12:42
latest Juan

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 May, 02:50
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
JUAN SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT WITH THIS ONE !!

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
27 May, 11:48
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
No disrespect but its easy for Juan to keep saying ETS when he has an abundance of resources, is in the “know” and has no young children to fret over. I am grateful for what he shares but enough with the games. If the war is really already won, then show your face and broadcast the truth on MSM. Thats just where Im at with it.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
10 May, 11:41
Definitely a Trump Card!
Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

Trump Card will #WAKEUPAMERICA and bring power back to the People
There's one race that we have to worry about, and it's the human race." -- General Michael T. Flynn

"This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government." — President Donald J. Trump

History is being made.
You are the saviors of mankind.
Nothing will stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q
#GodWins #Trump2020ToSaveTheWorld

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 May, 03:08
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
😍🙏❤️🇺🇲💥

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
10 May, 12:08
Notice the Pinky. I made this a while ago but YOUTUBE took it down. Now on Rumble
https://rumble.com/var3zb-...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 May, 10:27
OH what wondrous dreams I'll have tonight!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 May, 10:26
Spectacular. LORD God, Protect & Guide Vice President John Kennedy Jr. & his Family in Jesus' Name. We are Waiting.

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
09 May, 05:13
This would be nice. I wonder when he'll show up?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
09 May, 06:12
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
09 May, 03:08
Now that put a little scoot in my boot. *Ma'am*I actually had to google to see if it was scoot in my boot or boot in my scoot, either way... I'm ready to Boogie.

#wwg1wga

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 May, 10:28
In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication
My grandma' said, "Scoot the boot." (My mom made me take Irish Jig & Square Dance lessons as a young teen.)

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 May, 04:38
In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 May, 02:37