Mike Anon @Mike314
My Theory: the early Q drops showed us how the movie ends. Every drop after that was meant for anons to dig on and help uncover the corruption.

#QANON #qpatriots #Trump2020 #Draintheswamp #Treason #Traitors #lockthemup
10:24 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 November, 08:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
correct our reality is a reverse of what has actually occurred.
the most important three words in all of Q is Future Proves Past

Everything unfolding has already happened.
We are just living a version in which can understand.

The battle has already we WON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
07 November, 10:17
Brilliant, Mike! Thanoue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
07 November, 09:39
JFK

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 November, 09:36
Abe had to stop the weapons coming into the ports! BOOM

Neanderthal S27 @s27
06 November, 05:36

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
15 April, 08:34
✌️💜🕯️Clean and Swift !!
NCSWIC
WWG1WGA

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
01 April, 05:10
He makes statements as former and present. So which one is it? This is no longer fun or funny.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
29 March, 08:40

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 March, 07:25
Good Point!

Also...Does anyone else Remember how the MSM use to call Trump ...”Former President Trump” and NOW he is called President Trump?

He was just on Judge Jeanine last eveing “President Trump”. 🤷‍♀️

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 12:45
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I don't watch MSM, but that is intriguing. Dear God, I hope he returns and we can restore our country!!!! I think I will fast this week.

Baba Milev @babamilev
28 March, 06:49
but but you didn't share the answers
(keyword "also" ire regaurd to your highlighted red box)

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 March, 08:43
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
VERY nice.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
05 February, 02:19
Great find. The NG reference finally makes sense too.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 February, 02:12
Clean and swift 🙏🏼

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
29 January, 05:12
Interesting. So, by former President, you believe Q is referring to Trump.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 05:18
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
Yep, this was planned out years in advance. Trump said on the golf course the other day "we're not finished yet" (I re-posted from another anon on my home page). Joe Biden isn't the president of anything.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 05:10
👀

Red Pilled77 @Fishhawk
26 January, 11:29
followed Q since late 2018, that's exactly how it works. took me a while to figure it out but once I did it was really clear.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
26 January, 11:26
That's almost brilliant and makes so much sense!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
26 January, 11:15
Looks like cowboywb2 's theory. Def his signature blue background