LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
This one felt like a jolt/DUMB explosion, short pop sound and shook my 2nd floor for just 5s. Live 4 miles away fr center. These beaches, specially Manhattan Bch had news of childcare ctr back in 80s with kids being taken undergrd via tunnels. Lots of SRAs have occured in these zone, as I was asked to clear these cities who have been adreno addicts/vrilled minions. Early 2019 b4 my extendivr travel, So Cali was my 1st mission to huntdown dark entities/witches lairs doing SRAs from H-wood/BeverlyHills/Pasadeda, entire LACounty pretty much. ⚡️⚡️⚡️ #NoWhereToHide #COBRAops
10:06 PM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 10:19
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
WHOA. I always knew this day would come, God just let me know point blank, I knew I didn't just get the info I did to lament. GOD BLESS ALL>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 May, 10:14
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I hope they r shutting them down as quick and safety as possible, when u know u just can't sleep, u r waiting for the next earthquake to know the teams r there working and praying for every ones safety! TY for your work on the behalf of the rest of us who have just woken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 May, 09:30
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
🙏 Thank you for standing up for the country/world... Best time to be ALIVE & Awake from the matrix. We are seeing the revelations, and rtn to Heaven On Earth - Peace/Freedom/Love-Light. ✨