Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 May, 02:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
08 May, 10:05
Never should have been any in the first place!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille 317 @Camille
08 May, 12:12
End the masks period!

North *** @Northstar
08 May, 11:31
!!!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
08 May, 11:06
I agree as well!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
08 May, 10:31
Hmm there maybe something extra in this post especially when many have already in america not here in the UK though but think about it.... is the mask finally about to come off are we going to start seeing the truth is it time for unsealing here is hoping!

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
08 May, 09:18
End it yourself! Don't listen to people who only derive their power through your consent. There's absolutely no science backing up anything they say! In fact, it's all to the contrary.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 09:08
It is easy, just take it off and throw it away. The ONLY way it ends is when #WeThePeople STOP COMPLYING. I do not wear a mask. No one says a thing. This week I left my small mountain town and went to a larger city. I went into a grocery store, a home store, Home Depot, a store that sells things to support sleep and a new huge sporting goods store. No mask and no problem. The PEOPLE have the power to stop it, they are just too afraid of what some "karen" might say. This is called bondage. I live in a state with a gestapo governor too who keeps extending mask mandates. JUST DO IT! You will be set free.