Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 04:03
Woke up with TWO questions, yes up at this hour. FIRST, WHY is this site based out of an apt complex, but it gets weirder, NEXT TO AN TMOBILE BUILDING< NEXT TO A MONEY PLACE? Second, and this is a legit question, JUST ASKING, WHY is the space force insignia, a freaking TRIANGLE> Not saying the two go hand in hand. AND why is freaking dude GAGA and Anniston still on new commercials. TWICE I woke up and those ugly things were on my tv as I fell asleep with it on. Okay three questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
LMAO 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 04:07
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Sick of weird shit, aren't you? lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:10
Yes...

but I think I have an addiction...😂😂😂

08 May, 04:14
I have an addiction to freedom, and answers. That will never change. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:18
Well...long time between drinks...
isn't it...

So i broke my drought a bit yesterday...
Kicking myself now

08 May, 04:20
LOL, I don't know, I mean beer on ice is good. PROBABLY don't wanna know what is in that stuff either, and wanna make my own. Guess I am doing better than folks who ingest fluoride water. Started that when I literally had to fight against a poison water table elsewhere, LONG story suffice it to say no Erin Brokavich to be had.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:27
I don't like beer...never have...
not saying that I haven't drunk it...
because I used to drink it a lot...

There's a lot of crap in water...
i don't drink anything now except coffee...
and I trick myself into believing that its alright because I boil the jug...

I told you I was an authority...😂😂😂

08 May, 04:29
😂🤣😂🤣Sounds like your theory makes more sense than the majority of what is going on. AND probably better than my beer on ice theory. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:35
Sorry if I miss a reply to you...
but my index finger is numb and I keep hitting the wrong lettrrs on my phone...lol

i jammed it in a car door about a month ago...
it's still fully numb...

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:37
and on top of that...
you are very quick...😂😂😂

this site is not so much...
keeps glitching me out...lol

08 May, 04:50
Any quickness comes from my ability to miss "school" every chance I got starting at five. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:52
lol...

that's what got me into sports...
I used to win shotput and get heaps of time off...😂😂😂

08 May, 04:53
I am pretty good at shooting clay pigeons, lol. My boss was like dang, I was like yeah, didn't wanna beat you to bad on your land. lol

08 May, 04:53
OLD boss, yet another weird sequence of events. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:54
hahaha...
most bosses can't handle getting flogged...😂😂😂

08 May, 04:56
I love being underestimated. Great advantage in that. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 04:59
yes...
i can see that...😂😂😂

08 May, 05:01
Sounds like you are pretty good at that also. If folks only knew the advantage, I think Sun Tzu knew.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:04
yes...
never heard of that bloke...
until I joined twatter...

very very interesting...👍

08 May, 05:06
STUPID Dorsey thinks he knows about the art of war. He got choked in the "golden threads" lol CHOKED all the sense out of him.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:08
one of the first Bloats I had run ins with on Twitter...

I laughed so hard when I saw the collar marks round his neck...😂😂😂

mutt...!!!

08 May, 05:09
LOL they think they skanked all his weirdo pics, I still know where some are, and bust them out occasionally at his expense, STILL waiting for them to find the back doors to his programs, that will put him under the jail.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:12
no i know that we've met before...

I was thinking it but wasn't really sure...

get that MUTT...!!!

08 May, 05:15
I been thinking about their back door programs and pic in pics, since before they existed, glorious to see their demise. ON the very platforms they thought NO one would wake up. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:16
I'm very glad you did...!!!

Some one needed to do what you have...

MUTTS

08 May, 05:18
FUN times, like I said, never tell me I can't, cause I am. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:21
I'm not that stupid to do something like that... LMAO

08 May, 05:23
OH not you, really any of the deep state against any patriots in a broader sense. Glad folks are waking up.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:24
I often get confused with them...
by many...

such is life...

08 May, 05:26
I learned just as much from my enemies, as I have from loyal friends. Like the Old Dead song says, sometimes you can get your light, in the strangest places, if you look at it right.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:28
yes...

guess I'm going to have to carry a big torch where ever I go lol...

something like a maglight...lol

08 May, 05:29
I still want a flashlight that can light up the back forty. lol ONE day I will find one.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:33
budget is an issue for me...lol

you will...
I'm sure...👍😁

08 May, 05:41
Mine was more, like shit stopped counting five totaled accidents, tires but, brake lines pin pricked, fks trying to run me off roads. Good thing I watched Dukes of Hazzard, just kidding, that was a movie set. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:45
hmmm.

had a few 'incidents' myself...
got a bullbar now...😁👍

08 May, 05:48
Yeah, so rude of them, I wondered more than once if some of them are still remembering a tiny lil woman in an old ride, out ran, and outsmarted their asses. FULL throttle to keep pulse. lol Last one was kinda fun, chicken lane like shit seventy miles an hour, guess that was supposed to scare me. Told my passenger look here, remain calm, bout to smoke this mofo, if you touch my wheel, still gonna smoke him, but you can avoid a throat punch to get ya back right and we'll go to lunch as planned, she still talks about that. GOOD thing she was a country girl. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:50
WOW...

08 May, 05:55
USUALLY I get a jump, that lil white ride with blacked out tint, was matching me stroke for stroke, PISSED ME OFF

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 05:57
I reckon I'd hit the brakes if you were driving around...😂😂😂

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:00
I just followed you...lol

08 May, 06:00
FINE with me. WE all need each other, POWER in numbers, WHY they want us divided.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:03
Thanks...

Yes...
seems like it's more than them that want that...
at times...

08 May, 06:07
Do you have that vid I posted of the daywalker I told you about, was gonna repost and this site ate it apparently. That freak vid I told you about?

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:09
no...
I've been flat out like a frog jumping...
just to try and keep up with you...lol

be great if you could post it again...
i didn't get a chance...lol

08 May, 06:10
Way my life works, I am sure someone will post it. AGAIN back to always on game, should have looked at key words. On the vid, easy scoop back up. Just can't remember who posted it to begin with. Back to head always on swivel. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:13
when I get a chance...
gonna go back through this thread too...lol

swivel it is then...😁👍

08 May, 06:16
PRESS IN, NEVER GIVE UP, rule one thru forever.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:19
got ya...
hope I can...

guess I need to grab a bag of concrete
and harden the .. up...
as they say...

08 May, 06:21
NO never harder, just refusing to give up, and taking each occasion as an opportunity to kick defeat in the ass.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:24
i guess Simon and thommo are having a hard time keeping up...too

they got my phone glitch in hardcore again right now...

this really is a 'funny' place...

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:26
😂😂😂🐄

08 May, 06:28
If what I hit is correct, they are gonna find out why no one stupid should ever consider patriots cattle.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:31
no... that's right...

madcow should not throw stones...lol

08 May, 06:31
Just as not scared as the day I was born.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:39
the day I got hit in the back of the head with a big rock...
was the day I thought...
you know what...
im gonna get you mungrils back...

about 5 minutes later two brothers stacked their push bikes on their own front lawns...lol

one got airborne and flew straight into his letterbox...😂😂😂

both a lot older than me too...

08 May, 06:42
YEAH my bro was always jumping out at me, older. Finally I was like is he just slow, and not smart. IS he crazy. I was like WHY the fk do you do that. YOU are supposed to be an older brother KIND to your little sister. He said, I am being nice. Cause no matter what comes at you, from what angle your first reaction is gonna be deal with it. NO time for victims. lol NOT kidding. I can still throat punch someone from behind without looking back, while say cooking etc. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:47
😂😂😂

i wonder if that's why this place has got you pegged as a bloke...😂😂😂

08 May, 06:49
VERY possible. I would get teachers to admit IN front of the class the curriculum was shit, BEFORE getting kicked into the hall, WHEN I showed up, so I could think of the next step. lol

08 May, 06:53
SO my less astute fam thought I was not simple, which I knew better, even went to college, I was like fk, guess this is it. SKEWLED their entrance exams. LIGHT WORK, back to shitty curriculum. LEFT over a fragment sentence, and made the shrink teacher admit they had the highest wash out rate, divorce and suicide rate of any profession, that every few times, they discounted each other, cause it was nuts, and he admitted it. THEN said FK this giving myself an A plus and dipped. lol Fun times.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 06:54
LMAO...i bet you did too...😂😂😂

08 May, 06:56
He was dumb enough, to start with, "BE prepared to lose your faith" and there we went. THEN fragment sentence, gave me and A then said you can't use a fragment sentence, though you can, just not in this class, I said MY writing, doing it any way I want, and you kinda suck honestly.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 07:00
I wouldn't have wanted to be your teacher...lol

specially trying to push a BS agenda...

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 07:03
but then again...

I wouldn't have wanted to be some of mine either...😂😂😂

08 May, 07:05
YOU would have helped me in the k uprising I was planning, literally thwarted by a booger eating hall monitor, ONLY strengthened my resolve, and still don't like booger eating hall monitors. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 07:07
bwahahaha...😂😂😂

08 May, 07:09
SEE everything can teach ya, just never buy bs from dummies. lol FK that. NO, nothing as offensive as intentional planned stupidities, from the stupids. JUST fkin no. lol

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 07:12
yeah...
well unfortunately I'm going to have to go shortly as much fun as this is...

I can feel the usual coming on again...
it's starting to get a bit rough...

08 May, 07:14
HANG in there, and LONG as your not diabetic, EPSOM salt soaks. My boss took one after the death shots, I mean vaxes, feels much better, not saying total cure, but shit that stuff is awesome.

08 May, 07:14
She does not know what I know, but I was like try that, might help ya. SHE IS STOKED>

Richard Simpleton @Richo
I just know what is going to happen soon...
i can feel it...
07:16 AM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Richo in this post can reply
08 May, 07:17
GOD WINS, best believe, veil had to get pulled back.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
08 May, 07:19
yes...
i believe...but not what I'm talking about...