Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
Anyone else see interesting things in the sky tonight?? I was just outside and looked up and saw what looked like stars 50-100 or more in sync moving across the sky to the East. There were two bigger lights along side them. I yelled for my husband and he saw them also. We weren’t able to get a video cause it was too dark. I’ve never seen anything like it!! I’m like, this is so cool and my husband (who is not awake) says this is scary! Interesting and Amazing!!
11:11 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply
Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
08 May, 12:19
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
its starlink satellites. i saw them almost a year ago and was freaking out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Fresh EyeLights @FreshEyeLights
07 May, 11:21
Yes, it was Starlink! We got to see it tonight too. The sky was so clear, and it was incredible to watch! You can track it here, and check when it will pass through next https://findstarlink.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 May, 11:36
In response Fresh EyeLights to her Publication
It was so cool!!! Thanks for the link!

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
07 May, 11:15
we saw them last night. starlink satelites. elon musk.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
07 May, 11:15
Not tonight I haven't...

but other days and nights I have...
I saw a clear Marlin one day in the sky...
and a guy who reckoned I was nuts for the things that I say...
soon changed his tune after I pointed that Marlin out...

I've seen many things...
I might be fried...
but I know I'm not mad...