P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
07 May, 09:12
Danny says END THE MASK MANDATES !!!!!

I agree, it’s f’ing TIME !!!

https://t.me/Patri0tsarein...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Yes this has to happen but even once the mask mandates are lifted. Corporations, ie the stores you want to shop in are still mandating you wear a mask.

Something also needs to be done about corporation infringing on our rights
09:45 PM - May 07, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 May, 09:48
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Then I simply wouldn't shop there
Enough people hit them in the wallet they may change their tune

That failing, lawsuit threats may be effective - they're harrassing you, endangering your health & violating not just constitutional & civil rights but the HIPAA laws under the ADA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
07 May, 09:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Agree, But some communities don't have a choice for some basic items. I have walked out of several.

I think lawsuits will be the answer for all the reasons you state. I also think it would also be discrimination. Just like what happened to bakers that were sued for not wanting to bake wedding cakes for same sex couples.

It will happen