CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 11:15
THEY ARE SALIVATING TO START VAXXING THE CHILDREN
MY FAMILY TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT THEY ARE WAITING NEXT STEP, FOR THE CHILDREN AGED 12 AND UP TO BE VAXXED. I WAS TOLD HOW GREAT THAT WILL BE FOR "HERD IMMUNITY". I DID NOT ARGUE BCAUSE WE ARE DEALING WITH ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER IN THE HOSPITAL WHO HAS A BLOOD CLOT (VAXXED 2 MONTHS AGO). I AM TERRIFIED ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY FAMILY. NO ONE SEES WHAT I SEE. NO ONE EVEN IS WILLING TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAY. WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT I HAVE MORE EDUCATION THAT ANYONE IN MY FAMILY, AND THEY STILL THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN ME SO I NEED TO JUST GO FUCK OFF. THEY WANT ALL THEIR ANSWERS TO COME TO THEM FROM THE NEWSPAPER AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA BECUASE THEY CANNOT HANDLE BELIVING THAT THEY ARE BEING LIED TO. LIKE I WOULD EVER, EVER, EVER LIE TO THEM. THEY ARE MY LIFE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 11:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I hear you, and you can only remind them you are only a messenger, not a salesman. We cannot control anything or anyone. But we CAN BE AN EXAMPLE of truth.

Be who you are and PRAY for an INTERVENTION for your FAMILY.
Allow them to come towards you as you step back and speak softly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 11:21
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
TY, NEED THIS RIGHT NOW, PRAYING FOR THIS, TY SO MUCH! If they start vaxxing babies with this experimental drug I will flip.

07 May, 11:30
Try to remember who you are - gracious light being from God, Let God do the controlling, we need to repent and pray for all and be the change we want to see in others. NOT EASY, but with practice we get better. Contact me anytime, I truly understand!

Also a huge stress reliever is helping others, making someone smile ... it really boosts you're energy and lowers your anxiety ... this you can control. Good Luck and know when we all love and help each other it literally KILLS the cabal.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 11:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Right, thank you. God Bless! We already have 3 autistic babies on my extended family, all from 3 different parents. How can that be? Statistically, that is surreal! And these evil pharm vaccine companies have ZERO liability! You cannot sue! I have to remember God has a plan. Yes, will try every day. But some days it makes no sense.

07 May, 11:39
The days when you're hurting the most, get into the Bible and ask for God's guidance, He will help you lift out of that realm and join the Light. This is a positive site to visit:
https://jennifercrokaert.c...

Only people mentioned by SmittenPat in this post can reply
08 May, 04:57
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
@downscale
When it gets too difficult we reach out to others "in our disbelief"
Time to move deep into the Bible and rest there.
Peace onto you brother, only you can make the choice of asking God for salvation and guidance

08 May, 04:43
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
Blessing dear one, so much love to share.
Thank you