Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
No one survives the envelopes. None.
04:31 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cecilia Heyl @Bocachicasam_3943
01 February, 08:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This movie makes "The Sting" look like a cartoon! This movie directed by a STABLE GENIUS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 January, 05:39
I did not see THESE envelopes, Ghost Ezra. Thanks!! Amazing!!

#PainComing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
27 January, 04:21
Game Over!

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
27 January, 01:31
I love the video and watch it often bc the expressions are priceless. Hillary & Barry try hard to not show any emotion but you can tell they're seething inside. The Bushes and Bidens pretty much lose their shit. And poor Carter is so confused as to why he didn't get one, LOL.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
27 January, 12:43

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
27 January, 12:58
In response Helga Martz to her Publication

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
26 January, 09:49
For me it was watching Michelle O read the content from the envelope, cram it back in the envelope quickly, then, take it out again, and read it again, and then shove it back in the envelope again.... HER BODY LANGUAGE WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE TO VIEW!!! I wish I HAD THE VIDEO.... IF someone finds it, please post it again!!! THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED..... I took a picture of this that was "claimed" to have been in the envelope... I have no citation where I got it -- BUT, it sure looked like something to keep.... I really hope someone can find the video of this funeral FROM HELL!!!

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
26 January, 10:27
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
first time i saw the proposed message- better than i expected- thx fpr the good cheer!

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 January, 09:21
The American People should be allowed to see the arrests real time and some after. That is owed to us considering the robbing of the people, the suffering, the loss of so much because of these monsters.
These clips were good, but I want to see great clips !

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 January, 05:56
what cracks me up is no one seems to realize how well placed the cameras were that day, to catch everyone's expressions, watch them watching the over head cameras, to see Laura & Jeb reactions.
no fixed cameras. they were zoomed in. I watched every single bit of footage & have hundreds of still frames. this was orchestrated for us.

Black Dahlia Admirer @Dahlia17
26 January, 05:36
Interedasting....🤔 Not even Pence😏

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
26 January, 03:32
the video coverage of these villians reacting to the envelopes was priceless - also communicated to me the Trump Team was to be taken seriously

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
26 January, 03:06
Kicking Kissinger's Cabal of Creeps

This article has been updated with a video compilation published January 21 that shows you how the power elite of the world capitulated to Trump four years ago and that Trump has finally completed the disempowering of their trinity of power.

#YouAreWatchingAMovie

#WaitForIt

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Sindy Towne @Sindyt
26 January, 01:36
You can see it in the video - but before I knew how EVIL the Bush's are (wholly complicite in 911 - many reasons) I thought Laura bush was just totally wholesome and beautiful.... but in this video when she reads the note- she doesn't look like she was sad seconds ago - she looks pissed - seethingly so.... and EVIL INCARNATE!!!!! gotta find the video!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
26 January, 09:28
In response Sindy Towne to her Publication
I thought she was wholesome too. I met her mother-in-law, Barbara, at an event in the private quarters years ago. She was lovely, warm and down-to-earth. Their dog Millie was barking at the squirels from the balcony. It was cute. Everything felt very homey.
This journey has been an eye-opener about the wives.

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
26 January, 10:30
In response Sindy Towne to her Publication
me too I totally agree! i thought the same thing!

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
26 January, 11:56
I've said all along, the notes simply read; 'THE END'. (Double meaning; the end of Evil Bush and a great awakening to all those corrupt swampy former presidents/VP's). And just like Trump's note to Biden; Simple, truthful and to the point!

Sindy Towne @Sindyt
26 January, 01:39
In response Linda Vogel to his Publication
I believe that is so for everyone else, but the one that the Bush's got was handwritten by Bush Sr (he didn't die of natural causes) that said "They know EVERYTHING... I'm sorry".

Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
26 January, 11:18
I noticed several had large manila envelopes, at the inauguration. Bernie could not hide his, not even with those mittens

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
26 January, 10:33
Do it.

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
26 January, 10:14
Including Pence? I have been wondering about him since POTUS said he was on a plane far far away, but he'll be back!

Angel Grace @Tianshi
26 January, 10:45
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
26 January, 09:45
from what ive heard online, daddy Bush senior , said They know everything written letter inside the evelopes meaning all the evil thing these SATANIC EVIL PEOPLE ARE DOING TRUMP KNOWS, thats why youve probably heard Trump say we’ve got everything🤔🧐 you need to watch the video that shows Jett Bush Face when he reads what the letter says🥺🥺🥺🥺

AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
26 January, 09:14
I do pray there were hidden microphones so we can hear their little conversations and I pray that we are going to have the choice to see what was in those enveleopes that sent them all into such shock. I think this is where they all found out their game was over. CMC's

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
26 January, 09:12
Survives or survived?? 🤔

Tatu oscuro @crz66
26 January, 09:08
COME MAN!!!!!😂

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 January, 08:06
I am still trying to figure out why Carter was not given envelope. Co-operation early on ???

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
26 January, 09:15
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
I think Carter had good intentions but ended up being a puppet with no power. I don't think he was actually evil.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 January, 08:04
Past tense 🔥🔥🔥Stardust. To infinity snd beyond 👍🤣🤣

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 January, 07:49
I nailed that one. reeee

Mim Laney @GodwithUS
26 January, 07:42

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
26 January, 07:40
Funny, he looks different from the Biden we see on TV now. 😏

Kimberly Thomas @KimberlyT
26 January, 06:09
Charlie Ward says GHWB confession docs are coming out very soon!

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 January, 05:20
The looks on their faces as Killary tells them not to open it....

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts