Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 10:20
This is what they are after!

https://www.ktvn.com/story...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
05 May, 04:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just heard Dr. Lee Merritt talking about miscarriages and complications w pregnancies. I believe this is what they've been after also. They showed us in 2006, Children of Men. I pray they do not succeed.

Also, I cannot recall a time previously when vax were ok for pregnant women!!!! They were always the exception when I was growing up. (I'm 35 now)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 May, 05:06
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
You're an idiot. Stop talking. The conspiracies and bullshit you propagate are mere fictions to sooth your simple mind in a world that long ago passed your critical thinking capabilities.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
05 May, 11:51
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Have you ever noticed that the one to tries to make point yet uses the same line repeatedly, is usually the one who needs to work on their own character defect?
In this case "critical thinking capabilities."
Just sayin'
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
I don't know that this is repeated often, however, I'm not on the qanon conspiracy boards much, I live in the real world, not make believe, conspiracy world. But I'll try to mix it up, thanks for the suggestion.
05:25 PM - May 06, 2021
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mikefitz4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mike fitzpatrick, click on at the bottom under it