Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 05:01
If you've been following me on Twitter for the last 4 months you'd know I always went hard on the doubles of fake Biden. Even if it was unpopular among anons. I knew undoubtedly this day would soon come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
Thanks for this vid, I'll make some more morphs tomorrow to enjoy all of the vast differences between these two people.
04:00 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 January, 10:15
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
To me, this just shows a complete face lift. That's what they do. Stretch the skin upward and hide the scar behind the ear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
10 October, 01:05
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I am also of the unpopular opinion that he had 4 facial surgeries and hair plugs in a desperate attempt to make him look younger before they propped him up as candidate. Throw in the adderall to keep him awake and alert during debates.

Moemoe Pazos @Moemoe1515
26 January, 12:50
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Great vid !!