Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
06 May, 03:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So that's the excuse for there being ZERO arrests of the Schiff, Swalwell, Feinstein, Graham, McConnell, Cuomo types?

Not buying it for one second.

SEEING is BELIEVING and right now we have nothing at all. I am certain VK knows this.

Brutal to witness this shit show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 May, 04:23
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You are entitled to your opinion hun, Nana will even post it, but just because you cant see them doesn't mean they are not there.
Nana can see them.
God is real!
Angels are real!
Satan and his demons are real!
Other species are real!
I have seen all of these, so I would have a different opinion.

That is the beauty of a free and sovereign nation.
Much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
06 May, 04:36
In response SPORTS to his Publication
When you find out the truth about what has and will happen, and what has been prevented, you will be grateful for what you now perceive as a shit show. Thank God Almighty for assembling the amazing team that is standing up for the people.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 May, 10:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Please join us to pray and manifest our future each night at 8:09pm central time on Nana's page