Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Have you ever heard of Tory Smith - I want to pass this along it hurts my soul and is a must watch. The to short viedo's are less that 2 months apart may 2016 to july 2016. Sorry I LOVE you all - [they] took him out please do not be afraid - The good LORD is with us.
May 2016
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
July 2016
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
01:43 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Susana Christensen @DanishHealer
26 January, 04:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Does anyone know how Tory died? And when exactly?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 January, 05:22
In response Susana Christensen to her Publication
He did pass - I'm not sure of the cause.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allison RHO @123MakeTime
26 January, 03:16
I have seen rvery video last summer. to watch him go down in a matter if 4 to 6 weeks is just gut wrenching. something diesnt add up. one of hus friend posted what really happened to him and i can't find that video. I wish I could. I watched her explain everything. How he died. Straight from a horror movie. Bless him. I oray he is in peace becayse he lived hell on earth to tell ehat was happening. Santanic crap bad. Deep State. Cabal evil. Trump is trying to save the children and the world from this evil. Tory Smoth is a hero. Karma to the ones he talked about. P being the big one.

26 January, 03:24
In response Allison RHO to her Publication
Not thinking he is the [P] on the Q board. Many thoughts.. Not ready to share yet.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 January, 02:35
wONDER WHY HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM KILLING HIM OR ANYTHING ABOUT THE pENCES WITH HIS LAST WORDS?!

26 January, 02:42
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Good question. I found this during the Q awakening. I just keep digging.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
26 January, 02:03
😭😭😭😭😭I cannot stop crying seeing the videos of Tory Smith. Dear God, please give Tory a big hug from me.

26 January, 02:04
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
He has passed at this point 2016. We need to share his truth.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
26 January, 01:59
OMgoodness! I remember him. I didnt recognize him like that. I saw other videos of him explaining what Pence did in IN! 😭😭