Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
07 May, 06:42
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
🖐🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
07 May, 04:21
I bought a cup of whatever they call coffee one time about 10 years ago and I never went back. I would just as soon to drink skunk piss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 May, 04:06
I was recently in a Starbucks and all of their merchandise was plastered with Evergreen stuff. Never again! Not going there!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 May, 04:05
Im finished with Starbucks! Done!

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
06 May, 01:03
BOYCOTT THEY ARE DEEPSTATE! THEIR LOGO IS DEEPSTATE‼️BOYCOTT THEY DON’T DESERVE OUR BUSINESS‼️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 May, 01:03
✋Done

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 May, 12:42
🖐️ Done