Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 12:56
This is the class action law suit we can all join against Dominion (the software company that cheated the vote count in the election) and Facebook and others.
If nothing else they have harmed us in our own respective states by causing our votes to be meaningless by changing votes due to foreign interference that effected the winner, that alone is harm.
Not to mention other things like allowing dead ppl & illegal aliens to cancel out our votes.
This is not hard to do. You just fill out a couple of things and show proof of being a registered voter & the address reflecting the same precinct you voted in.
You have to create a one page complaint and have it notarize and they give you several templates to use to create yours.
We have to stand against these corrupt corporations!
We have to stop allowing this!
No more auto pilot! Get involved!

@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
@NQbody
@intelluk

https://dominionclassactio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 May, 01:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hahaha, this is a laugh. Go for it, spend some real money on a fictional conspiracy. You idiots. Believing Lin or the Kraken lady is just f'n stupid. But you do you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 May, 05:13
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Mike I agree with you! let the democrats keep spending billions and trillions of our “we the people” tax money and lets keep being their ignorant dumbed down slaves! im glad you are here to keep us informed how competent Biden, KamalToe, Obama and Killary are!
They never thought she would lose! You never thought she would lose! make yourself at home here, grab a red pill and buckle up!
In mean time search how many arrest of pedophiles have happened since Trump took office! You are right on top of the biggest Conspiracy theory known to man! welcome again! WWG1WGA

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
You go Forever Patriot. You keep blaming others for your own failings. that's the way. Feels good doesn't it? Blaming others when you simply didn't keep up. The world passed you by and that's who's fault? Not yours, right?
05:38 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mikefitz4 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 May, 06:27
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
i am not blaming anyone for failures I am not a failure. I reread post and I am not blaming anyone for anything! I love life, Truth and God. I love Q and Anons. but there is not a Qanon to love...they simply do not exist!