Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 04:41
Election fraud hearings continue:

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/18...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
Here's your wethemedia owner right here. He's toast. Closed his business, probably packing as we speak.

https://www.vice.com/en/ar...
05:10 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mikefitz4 in this post can reply
WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
05 May, 11:06
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
u r a shill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 11:01
Well you have your right to what you think and I have mine. ET has been showing who he was for almost 2 yrs.
I first saw his pics of himself at a Trump rally almost 2 yrs ago now.
He has done nothing that I have seen to cause me to badmouth him. I dont watch every move he makes as with most ppl. His business is his business and I appreciate his sharing info. as I do many others, and his doggies are adorable. I have been following them since Mr. Botus was but a puppy.

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
05 May, 11:01
Wut.A.Load.Uv.Krauk.

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 May, 10:58
hmm never heard of him

05 May, 11:03
In response reaper myer to his Publication
He has been an avid Trump supporter and a solid Anon since I started here over 2 yrs ago.

I dont follow everything he does but I have not seen him do anything that ever called me to question