Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 10:20
This is what they are after!

https://www.ktvn.com/story...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
05 May, 04:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just heard Dr. Lee Merritt talking about miscarriages and complications w pregnancies. I believe this is what they've been after also. They showed us in 2006, Children of Men. I pray they do not succeed.

Also, I cannot recall a time previously when vax were ok for pregnant women!!!! They were always the exception when I was growing up. (I'm 35 now)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
You're an idiot. Stop talking. The conspiracies and bullshit you propagate are mere fictions to sooth your simple mind in a world that long ago passed your critical thinking capabilities.
05:06 PM - May 05, 2021
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mikefitz4 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 May, 12:08
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Hope you enjoyed your 2 seconds of fame - no one really cares what you think or say, you're a jerk and probably proud of it. Go pound your pillow and let other people share their opinions. You obviously don't belong on here...so you're a troll.

06 May, 05:20
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Oh, those are some mean words Laurie. I understand that with your family and friends now considering you a batshit crazy qanon cult member, this is the only place you can go to have "friends." It must be tough, but you made the decision to enter the dark corners. You are ostracized because that is what you decided for yourself. It's no one's fault but yours.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
05 May, 11:51
Have you ever noticed that the one to tries to make point yet uses the same line repeatedly, is usually the one who needs to work on their own character defect?
In this case "critical thinking capabilities."
Just sayin'
🙏🇺🇲💕

06 May, 05:25
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
I don't know that this is repeated often, however, I'm not on the qanon conspiracy boards much, I live in the real world, not make believe, conspiracy world. But I'll try to mix it up, thanks for the suggestion.

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 May, 11:22
sir would you like a knuckle sandwich?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 11:20
You are so misguided hun you are funny.
Are you certain that you wish to continue to burn soul credits and stay in 3D thoughts?