Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Animal service announcment Incoming>

Azylda Buchanan
April 26 at 4:07 PM ·
This is a hummingbird unable to retract her tongue, which is a sign of fungal spores that have germinated on her tongue or in her gullet caused by folks mixing honey or anything other than plain white sugar with water. She will die because she can no longer feed.
Please please PLEASE .... USE ONLY PLAIN WHITE SUGAR in your mixture of 1 part sugar to 4 parts water. No organic, no raw, no brown sugar, no powdered sugar, no honey, no artificial sugar. Plain white sugar/water mixture is more similar to actual flower nectar. And no toxic red color!
Change the sugar water mixture every couple days, as it will start to ferment sitting out for days on end.
11:56 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
02 October, 09:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Or plant appropriate flowers and quit feeding😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
02 October, 09:34
oh poor little baby 😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 May, 03:24
Oh I've got it all right except not changing it often enough. !! Thanks!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 03:25
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Yeah Nana was a slacker on that one too. Will do better!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
05 May, 02:47
😢I had no idea this could happen to them. Poor little thing.

05 May, 03:18
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I didnt either, I have always used either plain white sugar and spring water or the premixed stuff. Guess I will leave off the red stuff.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

05 May, 03:19
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
I never knew b4 this. I never gave anything but plain white sugar but I didnt realize the premixed red stuff was bad too. Wondering now what the red does.

F1r3 ... @F1r3
05 May, 11:59
😭

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
05 May, 11:58
I make my own sugar water, always have. I ADORE my hummers every year. Thank you for reminding everyone! ❤️