Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 05:36
Is this how it’s all going to end?

Could the scare event be that all these celebs and politicians will die from the shot but not from the β€œshot”?

Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid instead of a vaccine.

Ready for the show?

All these [clowns] are already dead. Evidence everywhere.

But... what happens if your favorite celebrity took the vax and dies in the coming weeks and you took the vax because [they] did?

SCARE EVENT?

How do you awaken the masses?

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
2 people i know here in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦, one now has one eye that wont shut. Looks like Bells Palsy. Another in hospital with pnemonia after 2nd shot.
02:36 AM - May 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
06 May, 06:24
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
My hubby’s uncle recieved the shingles vaxx a few months ago & has Bells Palsy & the same problem with one eye. πŸ‘€πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
07 May, 03:15
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
I am sorry. Back in 2015 my Dad got the flu shot by mistake in his care home. we had a NO flu shot order on his chart. Honestly they missed it and gave it to him. One week later he had shingles return after years ago havig them. They put him on gavapentene for the pain, and then he declined mentally. Big pharma has to be stopped.